UX Content Designer
Job Description: The UX Content Designer strategizes, creates and manages clear, consistent and engaging UX content, including information architecture, product copy, calls-to-action, microcopy, naming conventions and taxonomies, that help users achieve their goals. You’ll work across a broad range of customer experiences and touchpoints, including branded websites, software and product development, e-commerce, mobile, email, and other digital content.
All applicants should provide work samples, with proper consideration of copyright restrictions. The applicant should be able to speak to their content design philosophy and be aware of content design trends. Applicants who cannot provide work samples will not be considered.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Provide content strategy to ensure the right content is delivered at the right time and in the right form for users to successfully navigate an experience
- Utilize best UX and digital writing practices to turn product and marketing requirements into clear and concise experiences for customers, including calls-to-action, micro copy, interaction flows, feature development and navigation
- Create, maintain, and evolve the organization's content guidelines and style guides
- Partner with Senior Content Designers on content testing exercises
- Collaborate with our multi-disciplinary UX team to design a variety of compelling user experiences
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact and derive customer insights that will help us solve big customer problems and show real business results
- Work with and gain approval from other stakeholders and legal
- Serve as brand ambassadors and owners of the company voice
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of best UX writing practices
- Knowledge of research methods related to content testing
- A relentless focus on the user
- Understanding of agile development processes
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate closely with peers, managers and stakeholders across disciplines and at all levels throughout the organization
- A smart, solid portfolio that demonstrates how you think
- Mastery of Office suite; familiarity with Axure, Figma and Sketch
- Experience with content management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or similar
- 3+ years as a content designer, UX writer, copywriter or content strategist
- Experience working with a cross-functional UX team
- Familiarity with lean UX and agile development processes