$60.00 - $97.00 (est. hourly)
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Work within an established MVC design pattern to develop a complex UX within an existing C++ MFC framework and advocate for unit testing
- Comfortably navigate and program within a polyglot environment including C++, C#, Python, SQL, JSON, etc.
- Develop database queries and transactions in an SQL backend
- Propose, architect and implement application subsystems
- Mentor junior software engineers
- Architect and implement subsystems using C++, CLR, C#, Python, etc.
- Develop and optimize embedded C++ code used to drive hardware components
- Contribute to and maintain operation of complex fluidic and data acquisition simulators
- Optimize multi-threaded and timing sensitive tight loops within native C++ applications
- Provide timely, up-to-date, and complete documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA Degree, Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Field
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- Recent and relevant C++ development experience
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of computational theory, multi-threading, code optimization
- Previously shipped at least one native application product
- Self-motivated and can work efficiently and with few distractions
- Excellent communicator as many of our interdisciplinary colleagues work on international teams over many time zones under many domain specialties
- Organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Demonstrably strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)