Job summary: This role is a Database Administration position involving management of multiple databases in a highly dynamic environment. You will work as part of a team in support of operational and project activities related to the client's business systems.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Provide advanced technical and operational support to other departments and teams in support of client's business objectives
- Provide 24x7 on call support as part of a scheduled rotation with other team members
- Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for applications and database systems
- Provide advanced technical support for database related project activities
- Participate in design and application review sessions
- Build/modify systems and database to meet project requirements
- Perform installs and upgrades of software and other applications
- Perform installations and upgrades of third party software used in database operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive T-SQL programming skills
- Expert in SQL proc optimization
- Expert in SSIS ETL management
- Expert in SSRS report development