$28.70 - $43.00 (est. hourly)
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Denver! The ideal candidate will handle tasks such as submitting Purchase Orders (PO) and completing PO requests while also being comfortable running reports. This role is a combination of many things such as reaching out to vendors, invoicing, financials, and more!
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Compile and analyze large volumes of data in a consolidated schedule
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project future trends
- Recommend budget and forecast adjustments and other cost improvement measures
- Submit and track purchase order requests, perform invoice reconciliations on behalf of business partners
- Act as liaison for business partners with external vendors and internal Accounts Payable team
- Compile and distribute month end reports for business partners to assist in accrual preparations
- Compile and submit month end journal entries for reclasses and accruals to Accounting
- Analyze month-over-month and budget to actual expense variances and provide insightful written explanations to leadership
- Assist in budget and forecast functions, development of models, reporting and analysis
- Advanced Finance or Accounting degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software and have a working knowledge of popular financial management applications
- FPNA experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP and Ariba knowledge would be a plus