Senior Application Developer
Job summary: Our client is looking for a Senior Application Developer to join the team. In this role, you will manage complex projects through the design, development, testing and debugging phases of an application delivery cycle as well as designing and developing components of the service as an individual contributor.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Using appropriate programming language and technology
- Writing code
- Completing programming and documentation
- Performing testing and debugging of applications for the enterprise
- Providing technical and analytical input /guidance to project team
- Assisting developers regarding project architecture and application programming practices
- Managing individual projects and working as an individual contributor
- Completing projects within allotted timeline
- Assisting with definition of project scope and objectives
- Providing technical architecture input and coordinating programming practices of a project team
- Identifying resource needs
- Developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports
- Conducting project meetings and facilitating project tracking and analysis
- Ensuring adherences to quality standards and reviewing project deliverables
- Recommending and taking action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding and experience with Mule 4 & Dataweave Language
- Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth)
- Ability to interface with clients, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups.
- Deep experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management
- Knowledge of Jenkins / CICD Process
- Prior Experience in integration with different applications like SOAP, REST WS, Salesforce, DB, etc. through MuleSoft connectors
- Prior Experience in Munit, Automation Testing using JMeter & Soasta