Mortgage Operations Manager
Job summary: Our client is looking for a Mortgage Operations Manager who will work within residential real estate business who is responsible for managing day to day operations staff as well as ensuring compliance to processes and mortgage regulations. This role will also involve regular interaction with compliance, risk, and audit teams.
The KellyMitchell Group is a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants.
KellyMitchell has been recognized for the past seven years by ClearlyRated and Staffing Industry Analysts for “Best in Staffing - Client Satisfaction.” These awards are coveted by the top 1% of workforce solutions firms in the industry based on client feedback and appreciation. Come work with us!
- Managing a team of loan coordinators, providing day to day oversight and supervision
- Ensuring the team closes loans in compliance with the designated processes and regulations
- Facilitating daily sign off on regulatory compliance items (daily “all clear” emails)
- Overseeing, validating and signing off on loan funding requests
- Proactively monitoring the team pipeline to ensure target closing turn times are being met
- Facilitating proactive daily oversight and management of team capacity and load/pipeline re-balancing
- Identifying system improvements to drive team efficiencies
- Driving proactive closure and follow ups for CAPs and all compliance matters
- Owning/driving follow-ups for Compliance and Audit deliverables
- Identifying and driving the closure of all Operational Issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of mortgage closing experience in a leadership capacity
- Strong knowledge of the Mortgage industry, particularly as it relates to the closing process
- Proven experience working with auditors and compliance teams
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
- Exceptional client focused mindset
- Strong process mindset and focus on process improvements