- Provide an excellent customer experience by developing error free, efficient scripts and automations that enable the Release Coordination and Execution teams to deploy and/or upgrade management and monitoring agents and associated software on customer servers at scale and with zero or light touch
- Assess new and/or advanced technical system technologies against known vendor requirements and recommendations and will develop implementation solutions
- Development workloads are managed using Agile methodologies and will be accompanied by environment audits and supporting documentation that minimizes impact to customers
- Knowledge of Python and PowerShell scripting with real world experience of writing scripts to deliver automated solutions is essential.
- Experience of IT infrastructure technologies (virtualization, storage, network) with strong knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Responsible for the design, build and test stages of a release deployment project, and supports other functions during the pilot and deploy stages.
- Capable of working with appreciable latitude in development methodology and of being self-directed to prioritize deliverables.
- Knowledge of best practice IT operational processes e.g. incident/change/release management.
- Capable of delivering detailed supporting documentation regarding technical projects, such as methods of procedure, release notes