KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with exclusive opportunities nationwide. In addition to competitive compensation and one-on-one support from our team members, KellyMitchell employees have the chance to work with exciting organizations in every industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on an international scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. We are an organization of driven professionals who show up to work each day to make a difference in the lives of the consultants we serve, as well as the communities we live in. Meeting personal and professional goals, giving back, and having a blast while building culture are just a few aspects that make us uniquely KellyMitchell.
- Actively manage a sales prospecting methodology by logging activity that includes managing a targeted quarterly prospect list, daily/weekly sales calls, in-person and social networking, competitive market and industry analysis, and coordination of presentations, proposals, and client meeting paraphernalia.
- Generates new sales revenue through cold-calling on new accounts.
- Consistently meet with clients, hiring managers or program partners each week by penetrating new and existing account relationships.
- Develop, manage and implement sales strategies for new account prospects, focusing primarily on Fortune 500 clients and other high margin prospects within assigned geography or industry.
- Ultimately accountable for all account(s) performance and supplier scorecard metrics.
- Ultimately accountable for increasing headcount and/or fill ratio for all accounts managed each quarter.
- Develop an understanding of all KellyMitchell services and offerings and be able to identify service opportunities within current and prospective clients.
- Collect and manage relevant account and prospect qualification data on a quarterly basis to assess “Fair Market Share” of existing clients and to accurately qualify prospects based on contingent headcount, contingent spend, # of performing vendors and existing or potential MSP/VMS relationships.
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand KellyMitchell service offerings in named accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients to generate future selling opportunities into the account(s).
- Work closely with recruiting team to strategize and build pipelines of quality resources to fulfill KellyMitchell client needs.
- Act as quality filter for all candidate submissions to client and approve all submissions.
- Operate as Single-Point-of-Contact for all account responsibilities, communication and issue escalation/resolution.
- Facilitate the interview scheduling, offer acceptance and on-boarding of all new hires.
- Interview prep all candidates prior to client-interview.
- Lead and mentor recruiters assigned to support account(s) by assisting in the sourcing and screening processes as necessary.
- Proven track record in a competitive sales environment.
- Cold-calling on Fortune 2000 accounts required with proven results.
- Expert communication skills complemented by self-motivation.
- Great attitude, passion and drive to be successful.
- High-energy and competitive nature that seeks results and personal accountability for sales.
- Experience selling staffing solutions, professional services, IT solutions and/or projects is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel locally and have reliable transportation.
- BS/BA degree required.