Network Project Manager - IV
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Network Project Manager
- Drive projects and programs to achieve targeted and measured business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans to mitigate impact to project schedules and overall business objectives.
- Utilize project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintain excellent communication with Functional Team Members and Direct Management to ensure early identification of issues a timely reporting of status.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-5 years project management experience.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and able to exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions based on policies, practices and project requirements.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Strong technical and project management capabilities as well as excellent PC and software application skills including Windows and MS Office needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills for inter-organization communications are a must.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Engineering, Planning, and/or Operations knowledge, especially with Long-Haul Telecommunications Networks, is a big plus.
- Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets is highly desired.