Financial Education Assistant Editor
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Financial Education Assistant Editor
Financial Education assistant editor who will assist in the creation of our financial education content efforts across the audience segments the Bank of America Content Marketing Center of Excellence supports.
- Support our Financial Education editor on specific editorial reviews
- Assist in the planning and delivery of high-quality Financial Education content marketing in support of the segments and businesses we support
- Helps to manage content development/deadlines and approval processes and transfer of content assets to production team
- Provides editing/writing/proof-reading support, including work with our agency partners in the development and refresh of digital-friendly articles, videos, infographics, etc.
- Managing content maintenance and updates
- Cataloging content within global content database, in partnership with the Operations lead within the Center of Excellence
- Ensuring audience needs are balanced with business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Editing experience
- News judgment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong interpersonal and language skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or English
- 4+ years working in online and digital media
- Prior experience writing for a financial publication or working in the financial services industry