KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Digital Designer
- Looking for a versatile Print and Digital Designer with agency experience and production expertise.
- This position is to work on projects across the bank and portfolio products with a broad range of deliverables, including direct mail, print ads, inserts, product collateral, emails, banner campaigns, social media posts, web targeting, landing pages, photo searching and retouching, and more.
- Designer must have an incredible eye for detail and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can work self-sufficiently and with a writing partner as projects require.
- Designer needs to be proficient in Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator.
- Must be able to make production ready print and digital files for release, including specs and layers. An easy-to-work-with personality and high level of accountability is key.
- Partner with the creative team in the conception, development and refinement of on-strategy, on-time, stopping power creative that enhances the brand, distinguishes our products and clearly conveys our products' advantages over the competition.
- Understand and apply Brand Guidelines as it relates to design, photography and style.
- Craft creative that is free of errors in style and presentation.
- Be a solution provider. Identify challenges and recommend solutions.
- Welcome feedback and be flexible in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring flawless production from concepts to release of files.
- Manage time and produce effective communications under tight deadlines.
- Be flexible and willing to work on any type of deliverable, ranging from production tasks to concepting.
This position requires proficiency in the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite all mediums: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, HTML 5 familiarity (no coding required)
- Designer will be required to learn and utilize the Workfront Project Management System