- Looking for an individual to help execute a coordinated enablement strategy with the digital and integrated payments teams.
- This includes deployment of sales promotion where appropriate to engage clients and promote awareness to merchants.
- Contractor(s) will perform a communication and investigation outreach program to a designated list of technology payment enablers/providers/vendors.
- This partner community includes the following: POS software providers, Payment Gateway providers, Payment Facilitators, Mobile app developers, Emerging market software providers, and Shopping Cart/e-Commerce providers
- Engage the appropriate parties within our technology partner community of companies to perform the following.
- Gain an understanding of company’s business model and role(s) they play in the ecosystem
- Ensure products and services at parity with the other major brands
- Educate clients on value proposition and the benefits of enablement
- Assist in partner Remediation of acceptance and awareness with partner’s clients
- Keep management abreast of key channel developments and activities
- Work with other internal teams to identify and remediate potential issues
- Willingness to build up knowledge base of industry trends, competitive environment, business dynamics, opportunities and risks Outreach to payments partners.
- Research companies to gain proper payments contacts and contact info
- Establish contact and possibly send them an outreach survey
- Schedule and conduct outreach call that includes the appropriate partner contact and personnel
- Deduce information gained from partners to formulate strategic plan and go forward approach
- Record results in Salesforce.com as information is received
- Perform ongoing reporting using Salesforce.com, Excel, and Word
- Experience managing multiple business client relationships simultaneously
- Possess excellent external and internal client communication (verbal and written) and management skills
- Ability to effectively deliver information to internal and external constituents at all levels
- Strong aptitude for planning and organization
- Strong PC competency including MS Office products such as Excel and Word
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work without daily supervision
- Strong analytic and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- College degree or compensating experience