KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Engineer
- BS/MS degree from an accredited college/university in Mechanical/Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years working experience with aircraft systems/structures and structural repair development.
- Familiarity with federal regulations governing maintenance and operation of large transport category aircraft, including airworthiness directives, damage tolerance, aging aircraft programs, flammability and approval of major repairs, is a plus.
- Must have ability to handle multiple work assignments and interact well with other departments, including, aircraft production counterparts.
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Job level to be determined by experience and qualifications of candidate.
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Willing to work in team environment
- Customer focused with positive attitude when providing engineering services to the various engineering departments within Technical Operations. The work scope of position will include systems, structures, power plant and interiors engineering projects.
- Willing and able to coordinate and work with with various other departments; including production, quality, planning, marketing, safety, and other support groups, to address maintenance programs, modification packages and aircraft systems performance
- Enjoys coming up with creative solutions and solving problems
- Ability to be objective to and see the big picture in a situation or project