iOS Mobile Developer - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: IOS Mobile Developer – Senior
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration on client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions.
- Work with Manager to identify and address project status issues.
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed.
- Mentor developers by sharing best practices and new tools and techniques.
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Have passion to design, build and polish great, simple, fun mobile applications
- Be driven to succeed & be self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision or hand-holding
- Be comfortable working independently and owning a project from start to finish
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK
- Expert Object oriented programming based development
- 4+ years of Adroid OS programming experience
- 4+ years mobile application development
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with consumer facing UI development
- Self-starter, hands on attitude
- Love for writing huge amounts of high quality code while shipping insanely great apps
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Eagerly participate in mentoring and skills transfer to junior members of the team
- Make disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
Position Comments: Solid IOS / Swift experience required.