- Seeking a Compliance Associate for our HR Compliance Team.
- The HR Compliance Team has responsibility for Operational compliance including the full- cycle of talent acquisition from sourcing and selection to on-boarding.
- We are searching for a highly professional individual to perform complex compliance functions, reporting and analysis supporting top strategic compliance initiatives.
- This position will be a supporting role for compliance testing/monitoring, compliance reporting, project action plan updates, consulting SMEs and developing formal procedural documentation based on current and future practices.
- Performs regulatory compliance reviews to ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulation.
- Compile and maintain work papers and supporting documentation of tests and findings.
- Supports compliance team with hiring accommodation requests and employment and eligibility processes.
- Consult, develop and document policies, procedures, controls, and reference materials.
- Maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements and assist in identifying significant compliance risks.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- High School Diploma
- 4 years of experience in any of these areas: operational/first line compliance, procedural development or audit/testing
- Experience in an HR environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and resolution skills and the ability to discern the practical application of regulatory and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and HRIS technologies and queries, is a plus.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting hiring processes, including but not limited to OFCCP (AA), EEO, Americans with Disabilities Act, Employment eligibility and verification (Form I-9s) and Fair Credit Reporting Act.