- Support engagement and delivery of projects
- Provide support to Americas team members with projects ranging from contacting industry partners to provide general guidance on EMV to vendors, acquirers and merchants.
- Provide technical EMV knowledge for resolution of issues.
- Interact with vendors, acquirers or merchants in the Americas Region, mostly in the US and Canada.
- Maintain Program Status Report
- Support the reception of invoices and payment processing
- Support the creation of Contracts and legal documents
- Maintain Contracts inventory
- Provide weekly updates
- 3 to 5 years in the US payments industry, preferably in the Integrated Payments space (value added re-sellers, gateways, integrated software vendors and terminal OEM’s).
- Must have payments experience with EMV or other advanced payments products (i.e.: QR codes).
- Skilled at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments simultaneously.
- Must possess solid project management skills.
- Canada’s payment industry knowledge is a plus.
- Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Needs a bachelor's degree