Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Sr. Front-End Software Engineer
This team build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role in the Price management team is for a front end engineer to help build business-critical systems. As part of the Price DevOps team, you will follow and demonstrate best practices to the team. And, you’ll work with a multifaceted group of engineers.
- 6+ years of high quality professional experience in delivering quality software
- 4+ years of professional experience using React. Should use at the expert level.
- Experience building web applications from scratch, should be able to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices.
- Experience scaling applications, so no service level is lost as users are added.
- Experience rendering large data sets.
- Experience with system design, scaling, and performance testing.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with databases.
- Experience with CI/CD and testing tools.
- Ability to mentor/teach junior developers.
- Understanding of aesthetics, eye for design - does not need to have a creative background.
- Strong leadership, clarity of thought, good judgement and go-getter attitude.
- Bachelors degree.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Node.js .
- Knowledge of AngularJS.
- Experience with AWS.
- Open to on-call rotation (remote - typically doesn't result in any time commitment)