Jr. Front-End Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Jr. Front-End Software Engineer
This team build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role in the Price management team is for a front end engineer to help build business-critical systems. As part of the Price DevOps team, you will follow and demonstrate best practices to the team. And, you’ll work with a multifaceted group of engineers.
- 2+ years of high quality professional experience in delivering quality software
- Experience using React.(Open to a little react and more Angular or Angular and wants to learn React).
- Experience with AWS.
- Familiarity with system design, scaling, and performance testing.
- Familiarity with databases -Basic understanding of relational concepts.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Passionate about their work and the job.
- Analytical mind that enjoys problem solving daily.
- Go-getter attitude, clarity of thought, and can exercise good judgement.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Node.js .
- Experience with GoogleCloud.