Business Analyst I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Business Analyst I
- Analyze big data from multiple sources such as Salesforce.com, external marketing data, and sales data to formulate and develop insights used to grow revenue and profit within the sales organization for the US Renal business.
- Regularly generates insights by analyzing actual department performance versus targeted department performance.
- Prepares dashboard and analyzes trends to aid in targeting and the development of new business opportunities for the US Renal sales and Marketing organization.
- Responsible for the design and development of key indicators and the appropriate tracking reports to assist in the management of Marketing campaigns.
- Gather data, analyzes trends, and proactively identifies variances to forecast.
- May be responsible automating current dashboards by working with cross functional team members.
- Ensures that manually updated dashboards are published on daily, weekly and monthly basis for use by the sales and marketing organization.
- Identifies and develops system and/or applications in conjunction with IT to aid in the reporting and processing of data.
- Capable of performing ADHOC analysis and develop insights
- Must have a general understanding of the business and strategic plan.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, Tableau and other bi-analytical tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and computer skills required.