KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Manager
- Develop and manage key project artifacts such as project charters, status reports, work plans, stakeholder engagement plans and decision-making model.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of projects including driving team accountabilities, addressing project issues/risks, driving effective decision making and delivering status updates/recommendations.
- Provide support to Senior Project Managers as needed
- Plan and facilitate project meetings and workshops.
- Work with functional leaders to propose new projects to continue to enhance productivity, compliance and efficiencies within their functions.
- Administer project team’s SharePoint site to manage project documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision, quick learner, able to communicate both oral and written.
- Strong SharePoint skills.
- Able to track and manage small scale projects.
- Advanced PowerPoint experience, be able to create impactful PowerPoint presentations suitable for different audiences (Core team, stakeholders and decision makers)
- Strong excel skills pivot tables, v-lookups manipulate data.
- Strong project coordination/management experience
- Manage and prioritize multiple competing tasks/projects
- Visio experience preferred
- PMP preferred