KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Business Analyst
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned
- You pay attention to the details
- You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds
- You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed
- You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes
- You are self-motivated
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and helping patients on their path to better health, consider this temporary role with the CVS Health Business to Business (B2B) Innovation team! Our product team is experiencing seasonal growth and we need a talented resource to support our team with business operations and analyses.
- Updating business process and operations plans
- Support business project plans and logistics
- Downloading client MS Excel data files from SFTP sites
- Quality checking, debugging, and cleaning data errors in client MS Excel data files
- Uploading data files into SFTP portals
- Maintaining database tracking file processing status
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Specific strong working knowledge and experience in MS Excel: Data formatting, error checking, cleaning data.
- Strong working knowledge and experience SFTP data transfer and portals
- Knowledge and experience working with healthcare data a plus
- Comfort engaging team members
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical, and consistent
- Four year college degree in business, finance or other related field. (completed or in progress).
- BACHELORS in Business Administration preferred, will accept a two year degree with relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access (advanced Excel skills required)