Project Manager II
Project Manager II (non-IT)
Period;: 01/02/2019 to 01/02/2020
Work Location: 26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard, ABV1, Mettawa, Illinois, 60045
- The Commercial Compliance Team (CCT) has a need to centralize responsibilities as they relate to ABS compliance operations, speaker program ABS, third-party program activities, and third party covered persons Core Compliance training coordination.
- Review each third-party speaker program approval form submitted to ensure attendee types listed align with presentation selected
- If attendee types are unclear or incorrectly filled in on the form, follow up is performed by reaching out to Marketing/Host who submitted the request to clarify
- Monthly marketing compliance review for renewal of speakers via an Excel spreadsheet. Follow up with marketing accordingly.
Review of monthly webinar analysis
- Deck length approvals per compliance requirements. Manual entries on spreadsheet.
*Manage Third Party Core Compliance Requirements:
- Onboard new TPS identified by OEC and Purchasing. Perform TPS Compliance Administrator requirements training, system access set-up/user support, and identify and assign appropriate BOPs based on TPS functions.
- Perform quarterly and annual TPS compliance certification, working with OEC Training Ops and between 25-30 TPS Compliance Administrators to ensure required training is current, appropriate contractors receive ineligible-persons screening, and appropriate Policies and Procedures are being made available.
- Provide TPS Compliance Administrators with Policy and Procedure updates/revisions via the AbbVie FTP site, ensure they are registered on the site and download the documents within 10 days.
- Perform an annual audit of TPS compliance with all requirements; request, review, and reconcile documentation to ensure compliance activities were completed and accurate. Report non-compliance to management and OEC as directed.
*ABS Support Additional Tasks:
- Address daily operational ABS questions
- Resolve help desk cases relating to ABS
- Handle help desk cases relating to late entered call submission
- Approve unlocking of late entered calls
- Monitor and report on trends with ABS and late entered calls
- Update Role Matrix
- Look up licensed states for HCPs for Marketing dinners (state spend states)