Software Test Engineer
KellyMitchell Group is seeking a Software Test Engineer with a good amount of experience in manual testing on a UI application, specifically utilizing C# and Selenium. Additionally, any candidates with manual testing on a UI application with Java and Selenium experience would also be considered for this position. The project that this candidate will be aligned to is an eCommerce application front end user interface.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to systems quality standards, policies and procedures
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
- Prioritizes own work regarding the development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope.
- Responsible for the gathering of requirements, analysis, design and implementation of high-quality code for highly complex components in a given product with a focus on software installation solutions.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of customized web applications.
- Assists in establishing group priorities relative to basic or very specific business needs.
- Performs estimation efforts on projects.
- Conducts a range of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Logs defects and identifies course of action.