Program Manager IV (LII3)
Period: 02/18/2019 to 12/31/2019
Work Location: 1615 Lakeside Drive, J41, North Chicago, Illinois, 60085
Responsibilities and Description and Requirements:
• Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
• Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
• Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Prior work experience in a procurement function or a health and life science organization greatly preferred
• Experience managing large, cross functional projects required
• Strong written and verbal communication required
• Experience in Microsoft Applications (PPT, Excel, Word, etc…) required
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. PMP and ITIL certifications nice to have but not required