|Job Description:||Position Title: Business Analyst - Int
Estimated Start Date: 2/4/2019
Length of Contract: 3 months
Hours/week: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Working Location: Naperville,IL - Naperville Operations Center - NOC
Dress Code: Business Casual
Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping and conversation to illustrate current and future state.
EVP (Employee value proposition):
This opportunity will give the successful candidate in depth understanding of the mortgage process as well as end to end servicing experience. It is a high profile project which will have high visibility within the bank.
• Establish and maintain communication and coordination across business units or from the project team to the organization
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes within a project plan perspective
• Working on regulatory items in terms of updating applications and guiding in the process of decommissioning of an application
• Action project items under a deadline and drive to successful completion
• Working and following up with end users to ensure all elements of the application set up have been met
• Working with new vendors and contributing to the development of a product and advising on requirements for the application. (Example: System upgrades-How system works, what it can do, what are the limitations)
• Working with team members to understand the needs of the project.
• Setting up SharePoint sites
• Leading/assisting in meetings by taking minutes
• 1-2 financial industry/lending experience
• UAT testing experience
• Strong verbal skills, comfortable leading a meeting
• Strong written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Strong experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word ,Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
Nice to Haves:
• Application background
• Originations (Servicing (mortgage) and operations (collections) background
• Collage/University/ Experience