KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
- This group deals with multiple lines of business within the bank. These include:
- Retail Lending Originations
- Retail and Business Lending Servicing
- Retail and Business Lending Collections
- ACH and Payments
- The individual will work with resource managers, project managers, application team members, and project participants of various levels.
EVP (Employee value proposition):
This opportunity will give the successful candidate in depth understanding of the mortgage process as well as end to end servicing experience. It is a high profile project which will have high visibility within the bank.
- Strong established understanding of the Project Lifecycle in relation to risk assessment within a project
- Audit documentation, and project artifacts to ensure all documentation is completed and audit process meets all bank requirements
- Accurate organization of artifacts
- Taking a leading role in project gating within QA to ensure all gaps and risks have been identified before entering next cycle step
- Ensure audit process is streamline for current and new artifacts
- 1-2 lending experience
- 1-2 years standard Project experience
Nice to Haves:
- Financial experience
- Collage/University/ Experience