Analyst Commodity I
Analyst Commodity I (EI1)
Period: 02/04/2019 to 02/02/2020
Work Location: 26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard, ABV1, Mettawa, Illinois, 60045
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Datawarehousing, Domaine SME, SCM Planning Consultant, Sharepoint BSA, Sr. Business Analyst, SQL, PL/SQL and Unix.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a manager.
out this role