QA Project Manager
Project Manager I (non-IT)
Period: 02/18/2019 to 02/16/2020
Work Location: 1 N Waukegan Road, AP32, North Chicago, Illinois, 60064-1802
looking for someone with Project Management, Document Change Control (updating procedures).
Job title: Project Manager
Serves as a primary interface between the business and the Standards function. Manages the development and update of Quality System documents and processes to ensure proper impact assessment of proposed changes is conducted taking into account all controlled documentation, processes, and organizational business models and practices.
• Stays abreast of internal and external organizational, business process, and industry regulation-related changes.
• Understands, communicates, and tracks the impact of such changes on the Quality System documentation and processes
• Manages compliance and continuous improvement projects related to Quality System documentation and processes across functional boundaries
• Develops strategy for production of complex procedural documents involving cross-divisional teams
• Accountable for content design and logistics of multi-divisional documentation review and approval
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:1) What hours and days will this person be working? 40 hours
2) Length of assignment? 9 months
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: Experienced in procedural and business process design
b. Required Skill 2: Demonstrated ability in leading cross-functional teams
c. Required Skill 3: Ability to independently perform Quality System documentation gap and impact analyses.
d. Required Skill 4: Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skills
e. Required Skill 5:
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? BS degree or 3-7 years equivalent experience
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Bachelor of Science; 4 year pharma, health care, or regulated industry
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Individual and working cross functionally
6) Is any testing required for this role? No
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? No