Project Manager - IT - Intermediate
Period: 02/11/2019 to 12/31/2019
Work Location: 19640 North 31st Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona, 85027
Seeking a fun, energetic, organized individual with project management experience to join the People, Technology team supporting the Level UP program. The Level UP process is designed to enable highly technical employees to grow their careers as individual contributors in Technical Path roles. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the delivery of small projects that deliver functional change to a single product/service working with Program Managers to ensure successful project delivery.
• Coordinate Panelist calendars for candidate interviews
• Provide process transparency to all stakeholders
• Deliver a high touch customer experience
• Develops project plans and ensures that the scope and approach are fully understood by all partners
• Support in defining process
• Ensures all system of record for project reporting are kept current, and directs and monitors work efforts on a regular basis
• Provides regular project status updates
• Identifies and tracks key achievements
• Typically holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience). Typically has prior relevant IT and business work experience.
• Comfortable dealing with all levels of organization
• Utilizes collaborative working practices communicates effectively: verbally and in writing
• Robust knowledge of MS Office Suites, explicitly Excel and PowerPoint
• Has a working knowledge of agile/scrum
• Familiar with CA Agile Central (Rally)
• Confluence design and implementation knowledge
Blue Box Leadership Competencies* Demonstrates Personal Excellence * ALL Blue Box Leadership Competencies are important to the role. Those identified here are of particular significance.