KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Data Analyst
- This position will focus on reviewing, maintaining and enhancing data from various sources, synthesizing insights, and routing for appropriate action.
- Analyze data to ensure its validity and accuracy.
- Identify "false positives" and investigate errors to get the data ready for management review and action.
- Ensure data fields are logical and in line with expected formats and values.
- Document reporting and analysis requirements, when applicable.
- Ensure adequate test and control are in place for the validity of reporting.
- Provide regularly scheduled progress reports both to business partners and direct management.
- Must have prior experience analyzing data, investigating errors and identifying root causes of complex problems.
- Operations experience preferred.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills