Project Management Professional - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Summary: Project Manager II
- Understand what system initiatives are occurring and the need for them
- Translate what is the best learning solution for the company, end user, and customer to ensure a memorable learning experience occurs
- Develop Game Plan outlining all tasks and dates for agreed upon solutions
- Create relevant training content based on business directives and submitted requests
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and levels of the organization
- Partner with stakeholders to obtain feedback and approval on created solutions
- Prepare solutions for implementation
- Evaluate solutions post implementation
- Complete assigned technical tasks on time as assigned.
- Manage administrative tasks associated with implementing assigned requests, including internal communication, publishing and document maintenance.
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness of key training initiatives through the use of surveys, analyzing results and/or collecting performance measurements.
- Extract data reports from various development tools and build out remaining data based on current content definitions
- Be innovative and use multiple development tools and solutions to create memorable learning experience
- Set up, post and maintain training materials to internal training library and learner portal sites
- Produce high quality deliverables, on time under aggressive deadlines.
- Must be dependable and adhere to company goals and objectives.
- May require weekend hours for Enterprise Releases and holiday coverage
- Travel required
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Learning Technology, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Education, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, training, and/or customer service experience.
- Experience in a B2B or retail environment preferred.
- Relevant experience in curriculum development preferred.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills and the ability to summarize and communicate effectively and concisely.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand, translate and simplify technical and/or strategic source content into simple and direct information needed by the frontline.
- Demonstrated ability and advanced technical skills in using Microsoft Excel as a reporting tool.
- Knowledge of multimedia and social networking tools (blogs, wikis, online communities, video cast, podcast, m-learning, vILT, etc.)
- Competency in e-learning and performance support development tools including Captivate, Adobe Professional X, Adobe Connect 9, Camtasia, Storyline, Picktochart, Reflector, interactive web-based training, AEM, etc.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency with professional writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology is required, including proof-reading skills to produce error-free documents.
- Flexible with an ability to deal with ambiguity and change and act with agility when necessary.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of wireless industry with hi-tech ability and experiencing using advanced devices, such as Smartphone, tablet proficiently is desired.
- Demonstrated competency using a PC and all applicable applications required in job. (e.g., Microsoft Office suite)
- Exhibits professional, friendly and courteous demeanor at all times and works well with teammates and business partners.
- Acts with a high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment.