- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with Cloud Platform and/or Kubernates experience to join our quickly growing technology team.
- Central to our model and overall organizational success, we develop capabilities to be utilized across the analytics enterprise, create products and solutions to drive business decisions, enable the execution of business strategies, and measure business and clinical outcomes.
- Act as a lead engineer on one of the core teams responsible for enabling new features and optimizing data platforms
- Engineer leading-edge analytics environments including software, data platforms and user tools that enable productivity and application integration in a secure fashion
- Adapt to new technologies and approaches for the product as we move toward cloud-based deployments leveraging containers on Kubernetes.
- Participate in the development of internal software products
- Embody and exemplify our “devops” culture
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ work experience
- Experience in at least 1 language / scripting framework (Bash, Python, Java, etc.) and desire to pick up another language
- 3+ years in Linux/Unix including basic commands, shell scripting and solution engineering
- 1+ years Cloud Platform Experience, preferably AWS
- Hands on experience with cloud platforms and technologies such as S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, EC2, Spark, Lambda and other Cloud Data Technologies
- Exposure to containers and orchestration platforms (i.e. Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc..)
- Experience working with automated build and continuous integration systems (Chef, Jenkins, Docker)
- Industry experience in Financial Services or other regulated industries