HR / Benefits Generalist - I
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: HR Data Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
HR analysts are responsible for identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organizations policies and objectives. Analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers and advising on changes and improvements are all part of the role.
The job involves creating and delivering presentations and training across the business when required. Having strong communication skills is key as you will build relationships with employees at all levels and liaise with partners or clients in some instances.
- Identifying and working with the HR team to resolve various HR related issues submitted by employees.
- Communicating with employees/internal customers in response to questions and comments submitted via our help channel.
- Creating and delivering specialized presentations
- Analyzing and presenting data in a manner that highlights information that may require action e.g. change in process or procedure to minimize employee questions and confusion.
- Providing content advice and support to numerous departments in the organization regarding HR policies, processes, and interfacing with guideline subject matter expert or policy owner
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 2+ years of prior HR experience
- A strong knowledge of and confidence in the use of spreadsheets (Excel), PowerPoint, Word and other programs is desirable.
- Communication, both oral and written.
- Analyzing and evaluating issues in HR.
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programs, including excel, PowerPoint and database management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of communicating with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Researching and reading data and reports
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to make judgements and decisions on potentially confidential matters and time sensitive HR matters.
- Familiarization with complex administrative systems and designated stakeholders/SMEs.
- Bachelors of Arts degree or HR related certifications is desired but not required.
- Previous experience engaging and managing cross functional teams
- Good communication, organizational, presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel