App Dev - Java - Sr
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: App Dev - Java - Sr
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Design and develop software solutions that support business needs and integrate seamlessly with the system architecture.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Participate in pre-go live services such as architecture reviews, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain solutions once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability and overall system health; incident triage and management.
- React to production deficiencies by continuously implementing automation, self-healing, and monitoring to production solutions.
- Evolve solutions by pushing for changes that improve reliability stability and velocity.
- Debug and optimize code, complex eco-systems and automate routine tasks.
- Multi-task while ensuring priorities are met in a fast-paced agile environment
- Translate application requirements and support data solutions in AWS
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in architecting and designing software applications using microservices
- At least 2 years of experience using AWS services
- At least 1 year of experience developing automation with ELK/EFK stack
- At least 1 year of experience with Monitoring and Alerting tools: CloudWatch, Splunk, Data Dog, Zabbix, PagerDuty, ELK/EFK
- At least 2 years of experience of architecture and design infrastructure on AWS
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS Management Tools as Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail
- At least 2 years of experience implementing security on AWS with VPC, IAM, Security Groups, UTM solutions, NACLS etc.), and provisioning infrastructure on AWS and scale applications
- At least 1 year of experience with SQS, SNS, or Kafka
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL Databases and NoSQL Databases
- At least 3 years’ experience with REST Web Services