KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This project manager will work under R&D leadership to lead the EU MDR project for the Renal Care and Acute Therapies Global Business Unit product portfolio to maintain EU registrations through the relevant notified bodies for MDD renewals and MDR submissions.
- The project manager will:
- Organize the prioritization, sequencing and tracking of progress
- Prepare and facilitate meetings with business leadership to report status and present issues for decision-making
- Coordinate and integrate with the overall EU MDR program
- Drive a sense of urgency with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to manage across large number of initiatives and integrate workstreams into a cohesive program
- Recognizes issues and develops solutions to keep the program on track
- Identifies risks and proposes mitigations
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders at various appropriate levels of detail and escalates effectively, when needed
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences leading medical device projects through EU regulatory approvals, working cross-functionally with contributing disciplines
- Excellent skills with MS Project and Excel
- Bachelors of Science focused in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Software skills: Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, reporting) and MS Project are most important, but they will use Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Outlook
- Industry Experience in Medical Device Industry, required
- Must have strong knowledge Medical Device Product Lifecycle.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects at any given time, this is important.
- Previous experience working for a global company and multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- PMP certification is a nice to have, but not a requirement
- Additional skills include: detail oriented, organized, ability to follow-up, personable, persuasive, and persistent.