Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer - II
Job Description & Responsibilities
Looking for an organized, self-starter with a background in wireless real estate to assist with preparation and updating of real estate records, databases and systems essential for managing property leases, third party contracts and municipal/city/state build requirements for the ongoing operation of the company's embedded base wireless network.
- FCC/FAA/NEPA/SHPO Filings to HQ Regulatory team.
- Research and resolve Landlord requests and inquires made to Headquarters.
- Coordinate access to cell sites for various team including Operations and Construction.
- Coordinate requests between internal and external counsel. Typical incumbent has 2 years formal paralegal training or 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Work with RF Design, Construction, and Real Estate teams to ensure new sites and modifications are in compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Negotiate & process lease amendments for new sites and site modifications such as antenna changes, generator additions, and equipment expansions.
- Enter required information into HQ databases applicable to the Cell Build Program, including FUZE, SiteTraker, and Rent Commencement so as to ensure accuracy.
- Resolve landlord issues/requests for Certificates of Insurance, Performance and Removal Bonds, and Estoppels.
- Troubleshoot landlord issues with regard to legal rental documentation required, i.e., W9s, Deeds, Assignments, etc...
- Review, investigate, and process landlord written correspondence and invoices.
- Ensure the timely payment of rent, capital contribution, and one-time payments for newly commenced leases to include macro, small cell, IB.
- Provide support for Site Acquisition Consultants, i.e., provide lease copies, rent analysis, general info.
- Conduct regular audits of Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting.
- Maintain and nurture amicable relationships with current and prospective landlords.
- Address site access issues and maintain database of landlord contact information.
- Research and organizational skills for the collaboration on FCC/FAA/NEPA/SHPO Filings to HQ Regulatory team.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Current knowledge of, and familiarity with state and local land use and zoning procedures.
- Strong negotiation, presentation, written and oral skills needed in order to successfully interface with municipal authorities, and to accomplish the most competitive and budget conscious leasing structure with potential landlords.
- Candidate must also possess exemplary landlord/customer relations skills, and the ability to diffuse escalations most often times with heavy volume requiring diligent follow-up skills.
- General Familiarity with Civil and Radio Frequency Engineering design standards for Cell Sites being constructed on buildings, water tanks, and/or existing towers.
- Ability to manage to demanding and aggressive goals, as well as to multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple professionals, including but not limited to, Attorneys, Zoning Team members, Engineers and outside Consultants.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Organized and process focused.
- Flexible and able to prioritize with proven ability to multitask large workload volume.
- Strategic thinker & planner, anticipating common problems to successfully navigate around them.
- Investigation & research skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Adeptness with MS office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professionalism & integrity
- At least Associates degree, Bachelors degree preferred; in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
- NY Notary preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.