Sr. Financial Analyst
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports
- Analyze financial information to produce forecast of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability and future trends in investment risks
- Present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 7+ years financial and/or accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- Proficient to read, write, speak in Spanish required; Portuguese is strongly preferred as well.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses (Typically required)
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data (Typically required)
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting (Required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software (Required)
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- Experience in Financial Services (banks, firms, fintech)