Salesforce Program Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Program Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Salesforce Senior Program Manager who will own and execute the cross-company migration program that will bring multiple Salesforce Instances into one consolidated platform. Candidates must have a proven track record with at least two large scale Salesforce consolidation programs in complex client environments.
This role requires skillful cross-organizational and cross-regional (USA and UK) collaboration and alignment, strategic planning and decision making, and forming productive relationships at all levels within our organization. The Senior Program Manager in this position should expect to partner with program executive sponsors & stakeholders, create and manage the program plan, oversee underlying work streams, and strategize on key decisions.
This Senior Program Manager should have a strong sense of forward-looking vision, clear judgment in managing risk, driving deliverables, & making adjustments when needed to stay on track.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 8+ years project/program management experience.
- Very strong leadership and influence skills - demonstrated ability to influence program partners to meet project and program objectives.
- Hands on experience with the Salesforce platform, data migration, migrations, consolidations and system implementations in a Program Management role
- Proven Track record of large-scale, cross-organizational, Salesforce Consolidation Programs.
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.