Financial Analyst IV
Period: 04/29/2019 to 07/26/2019
Work Location: 1615 Lakeside Drive, J41, North Chicago, Illinois,60085
Mid level knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis and less focus on accounting.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible to complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for BTS organization.
• Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback.
• Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes, mostly related to capital, asset and procure to pay activities.
• Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining the BTS Finance SharePoint site.
• Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
• Reports to FP&A Sr. Manager, BTS. Interact with all levels of management including BTS Managers, BTS FP&A, and Accounting COE.
• Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
• B.A/B.S Degree in Finance
• 6-8 years FP&A or Financial reporting
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
• IBM Cognos TM1 experience
• MBA/CPA a plus
Key Leadership Competencies:
• Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
• Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
• Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
• Quick learner and grasps the “essence”; can change course quickly when needed.
• Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
• Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
• Initiative and ability to work independently.
What hours and days will this person be working? Mon - Fr 8am - 5pm
What are the top skills/requirements this person is required have?
FP&A not accounting experience.
Experience in MS Excel (Advanced)
Familiar with supporting multi national company
Manage significant volume of data
Good communication skills/customer facing