Full Stack Engineer
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Full Stack Developer
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 2+ years expeirene installing, configuring and supporting Red Hat Openshift in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years experience with docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ years experience with monitoring products like Grafana and/or Prometheus
- Strong experience working in Linux environment
- Good programming knowledge/experience with one of more languages
- Node.js, python
- Able to communicate highly compex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Openshift experience
- Java, node.js, python
- AWS experience (certified developer or solutions architect)
- Highly proficient in Java full stack Engineering, development and Cloud technology platforms
- AWS Certification
- Cloud Security: Shared Security Model, Cloud Security Architecture, IAM policies/roles, WAF, OWASP Web/API, SAML, vulnerabilities and compensating controls (CSP, CSRF, XSS, SQLI) etc.
- Containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes), Infrastructure as Code
- Cloud-native monitoring, logging - ELK, Splunk, CloudWatch, amongst others.
- Application Integration Services – RestAPI, API gateway ex. MuleSoft
- Well-versed in Continous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, automated testing, automated code quality scanning, and Automated Deplyoments
- Deploy XL, Deploy Release, Subversion, Jenkins, Jira, Remedy
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience implementing container management concepts and practices using OCP, Kubernetes, and Docker