Data Analyst - Inter
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Data Analyst - Inter
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, and monitoring of operational reporting. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, data mapping, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support to business owners.
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms.
- Coordinating others work while involved with multiple work streams
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Mainframe and UNIX 5+ years experience
- 5+ yrs experience with MVS, OMVS, JCL, SAS, SQL, CA7 scheduling, HPSM
- 5+ years experience with Financial Services clients
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around architecture to cross-functional groups and senior levels
- Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges
- Knowledgeable within the CLOUD environment with an emphasis towards PYTHON, Databricks, and Snowflake to support processes where data is transferred from the mainframe environment to S3. (not required)
- Experience with major querying tools desired