Operations Specialist (Level III)
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Operations Specialist (Level III)
Job Description & Responsibilities
To support the Payee Operations Team which is part of the Accounts Payable organization. This role is focused on Operations support for vendor set ups and maintenance. Responsible for the day to day resolution of complex problems and setting up payees for Japan and other countries on the Oracle Platform.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Ability to read and write in Japanese and English
- Must be detailed oriented, and able to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and systems used to support the business (SAP, Ariba and Oracle)
- Understanding of Accounts Payable operations and processes is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Individual should have 2 -4 years of experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written