KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- 50% Assist in building a support model for our Platform Enablement team, which includes training and supporting our Platform users. The objectives of the Enablement team are to help our product teams (business users, engineers, quality assurance testers, etc.) to learn new concepts, adopt new technologies/practices and help set those product teams up to be both more autonomous, as well as more meaningfully plugged into the broader technology ecosystem that is available to them.
- 30% Research and assess our current development delivery flow and recommend tools or process to reduce inefficiency and increase productivity from a development perspective – find pain points within our current process and recommend how to solve them. Effectively manage relationships with our stakeholders: business partners, product owners, engineers, QA and release managers to ensure that we are in alignment with their needs for the proposed solutions.
- 20% Agile team work, planning, task delegation and release coordination for our platform and public sites day-to-day operations and project work.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience, or demonstrable equivalence, developing web applications
- 2+ years of experience creating and modifying modern build processes using preprocessors, transpilers, and package managers (e.g. webpack, bower, yarn, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience integrating multiple aspects of design requirements, including platform support, scalability, services integrations, and framework suitability
- 2+ years of direct experience with application development, from ideation to delivery to support, using ECMA Script specification and modern frameworks outside of jQuery
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, Git, Selenium, the Atlassian tools suite (Stash, Bamboo, Crucible)) and practices.
- Familiarity or experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage complex projects under deadlines.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with end users. Engage end users to advance service objectives and ensure services meet business needs.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and prioritizing work effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to identify and provide innovative approaches and solutions for process flow issues.
- Ambition for continuous improvement and high personal performance standards (self-starter).
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards including honesty, integrity, dedication and leadership.