KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Software Engineer
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Gather requirements with the application teams to develop a robust design that supports their requirements in an efficient way.
- Development of end to end interfaces that meets the design.
- Testing of code on the various parameters increasing the robustness of code.
- Good in troubleshooting and analyzing using troubleshooting and analytic tools
- Performing root cause analysis to determine the nature of software environment issues as they arise.
- Follow up on open problems to ensure technical issues have been resolved adequately and that the existing infrastructure is working as desired.
- Manages key performance statistics to determine impact on user community.
- Examines the various software system logs to diagnose issues.
- Escalates and reports high-impact and high-risk technical issues to project manager, leaders and senior consultants resolution
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Knowledge of XPath, XML, HTML, WSDL, Web service (SOAP and HTTP) DataPower (Application and Web Appliances) Unix Shell Scripting Core Java Unix Shell Scripting MQ Series IIB/Message Broker Power Shell Programming IBM Replication (QREP) DEVOPS Automation Testing with Selenium DEVOPS MFT Connect:Direct Sterling File Gateway Sterling Integrator Business Process Modelling Langauge(BPML) Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP) Sterling Control Center (SCC) Sterling Connect Direct (CD) Websphere Transformation Extender (WTX) Integrated Transformation Extender (ITX) Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)