IT Project Manager V
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: IT Project Manager V
Job Description & Responsibilities
Cybersecurity PM with special consideration for project experience implementing MFA, deep packet inspection or Security Control Pen Testing Automation
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of 2-3 strategic and critical projects/programs simultaneously, within the IT Security, Risk and Compliance team.
- Oversees all aspects of projects: planning, budget and resources.
- Sets deadlines and milestones, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Manages the projects following the enterprise PMLC, a Waterfall framework.
- Delivers high quality artifacts and outcomes through all phases of the PMLC including Envision, Design, Build, and Activate (EDBA) as needed to realize measurable business results.
- Coaches, guides and trains project team members and other PMs on EDBA, PMLC and related artifacts and deliverables.
- Has discretion in making tactical decisions; provides input on strategic decisions to management as required.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Provides direction, prioritization and structure to enable efficient implementation of assigned projects and initiatives.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Undergraduate degree in business or technology
- 8+ years work experience
- 8+ years managing projects in large organizations
- 5+ years experience managing CyberSecurity projects. Special consideration for project experience implementing MFA, deep packet inspection or Security Control Pen Testing Automation
- Experience managing multiple large, complex projects across multiple functions
- Experience working directly with Senior Leadership
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills - able to communicate with and influence others at all levels of the organization to enact and embrace process changes that are not popular
- Demonstrated proficiency in facilitating, delegating and motivating cross functional groups or activities
- Exposure with change management/facilitation, enterprise communication and training
- Highly organized, and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project proficiency
- Active PMP certification strongly preferred
- Masters degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification and demonstrated successful execution using DMAIC or DFSS methodology
- Information Security certifications/training