KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Business Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Participates in negotiation of contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
- Reviews, analyzes, and revises third-party contracts to identify commercial contract terms and minimize company risk or liability with minimal supervision and draft contract language where appropriate.
- Identifies, analyzes, and summarizes significant contract issues or key points to ensure compliance with corporate policy, laws, regulations and business unit procedure.
- Researches databases for contractual histories and business relationships.
- Effectively communicates with internal and external customers to negotiate contract issues, to obtain approvals.
- Assists team in collection, tracking and reporting of contract processing metrics.
- Assists team in maintenance of databases and/or central document repository of all contracts to ensure that all contract documentation is organized, complete, accurate and in compliance.
- Prepares and assists in preparation, filing and maintenance
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Minimum three years experience negotiating, reviewing and revising contracts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Ariba or like software.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with contract management
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- Business emphasis or business courses in curriculum helpful.
- Paralegal education or experience helpful
- Contract Professional education and/or Certification helpful
- Continuing Education in discipline