Real Estate Manager II
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Real Estate Manager II
Job Description & Responsibilities
- At least 3 year relevant experience required.
- Manage and prioritize site acquisition vendors activities to meet leasing commitments.
- Manage project timelines, and monitor critical dates that impact the development cycle.
- Review all lease documents required for building and maintaining cell sites.
- Accountable for final lease terms and changes prior to execution by the company
- Review lease and zoning requirements to modify existing facilities.
- Develop business cases for the agreements that deviate from standard business and legal terms.
- Liaise with Legal Counsel to obtain alternate language for changes that deviate from the standard lease template.
- Provide direction to vendor for alternative approaches.
- Ensure each lease is compliant with company standards by reviewing title reports and zoning ordinances.
- Work with environmental firms for regulatory compliance on all required approvals as necessary.
- Deliver presentations to cross-functional team and management at monthly meetings.
- Visit sites as needed with vendor for site design and negotiation matters.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with landlords that request prohibitive terms, to attempt to improve the agreement in the company's favor.
- Manage site development finances by receiving invoices and reviewing for completion of task.
- Create reports to illustrate market statistics as needed.