Manager ? Base Marketing
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Title: Manager, Base Marketing
Job Description & Responsibilities
The primary goal of this position is to retain customers and grow revenue for the company. The position is responsible for the strategic and tactical development of marketing plans, providing direction internally and externally on the best use of marketing dollars to support initiatives targeted to the intended audience, as well as communicating plans for creative development.
- Implementation/execution of complete digital and traditional marketing plans.
- Day to day ownership of CRM communications to existing customers which include e-mail, digital, social, and other online and offline marketing programs.
- Actively review tactical results, and evaluate opportunities for testing and enhancement.
- Administration & Coordination of marketing budget, ensuring programs are on or under budget, plus effectively manage and track agency scopes of work.
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Must have minimum 4 years agency and/or client side marketing experience.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Above average proficiency with excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Strong leadership and a proven ability to positively influence change.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing external marketing or advertising agencies.
- Self-starter who provides thoughtful recommendations and solutions.
- Confident verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.