Analyst, Credit-New Accounts
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Analyst, Credit-New Accounts
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Seeking temporary staff augmentation assistance for entry-mid level analysts to assist with KYC/CIP documentation and validation on commercial relationships.
- Ideal candidates will have the following basic skills and proficiency:
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Fundamentals of KYC/CIP in a commercial environment, Basic requirements of BSA & Sanctions obligations for US financial institutions, Fundamentals of commercial credit, Ownership, beneficial ownership and controlling parties & validation of such through vendor solutions, (commercial credit) or open source, (Secretaries of State), Basics of Dun & Bradstreet or other commercial credit reporting services
- Proficiency with MS Office Basics with Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Effective oral and written communications
- Ability to document results of research in a clear and concise manner so as to pass audit & regulatory scrutiny
- Background in merchant acquiring, ideally in risk management; in either a bank or non-bank entity
- Background in commercial lending or underwriting of any kind
- Background in commercial BSA/AML functions CAMS certification