KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Responsive Web Developer - Intermediate Level
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Practice Web Developer will architect, develop and support responsive web applications for internal users. This will involve working with various IT team members and business stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop the web application.
- Be a team player in a dynamic, global environment.
- Quickly understand user requirements in order to develop and timely implement sustainable web applications.
- Follow best practices, standards, and methodologies for web app development using Unity Framework..
- Compliance with company cyber security safe coding practices and techniques.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral) and ability to work directly with business, technical, and management personnel.
- Intermediate to advanced skills and experience developing responsive web sites.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, build relationships, mentor and influence others.
- Exceptional problem solving skills, self-starter, and reliable finisher.
- Accepts criticism / feedback
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Write clean, concise, robust and well-documented code.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and TypeScript and client-side technologies like NPM and NodeJS
- Proficient in use of Angular 2+ version using Typescript.
- Understand MVC – Both for front end and back end site architecture
- Proficient in Object oriented CSS and SCSS
- Strong understanding of web services and object oriented principles.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs using RxJS
- Experience building responsive web design and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- TFS experience
- Candidates must have experienced with using Angular 2 and above versions.
- Experience with using grid libraries like Ag-Grid.
- Angular 5/6/7.
- Ability to consume SharePoint artifacts from APIs for content
- Agile experience